Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wow! A long time..

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted! Lots of things have gone through my mind that I wanted to post but for some reason never got around to it. Sorry about that.

Tonight's post: Thank goodness for those big blue pills!

I was giving him his night pills and as I handed him the cup I didn't see the big blue pill inside. So I went back to get it when I realized that I had his morning pills instead of his night pills.

When I said Oh my- he asked what I was about to give him - morning pills - that would not have been good. That would mean an entire night of no sleep and then he wouldn't be able to go to school tomorrow because I couldn't give them to him again!

And what is stupid is that I have his morning pills in while, afternoon, purple, and blue for night!

Geeze I hate it when I do that!

From my world to yours....

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment