Monday, March 28, 2011

And life goes on......

and he is going through a growth spurt!

He is adding different foods to his diet.  He'll eat beefy mushroom soup with rice - which really is good if you haven't tried it - and he new favorite are canned tamales!  I can't believe it.  He'll eat 2 cans of them in one setting! 

He is even eating some of the lunches at school.

And speaking of school - he had another meltdown today and I had to pick him up at lunch.  He was in the counselor's office crying and very upset until she told him I would be there at 11:30.

I thought things were going to go smoother for these last 9 weeks.  Last week after spring break he went to school no problem until he had his first doctor appointment.  He wouldn't go back to school after that and then the next day he came home early.

I really don't know what the solution is going to be.  I'll be glad when summer gets here.

From my world to your world......

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment