Tuesday, August 16, 2011

School

School for us starts next week.  Summer has never been long enough for me.  I always enjoyed have my kids home.

And now here is my youngest about to start 10th grade.  I can't believe it.

I'm not supposed to worry.  That is what his therapist has told me - don't worry, because if I do worry then he will feel that and he will begin to worry about school.

But how do you not worry about your son, who will always be your little boy, who has never had friends at school, who has was beaten up during recess by his classmates, who gets so scared he doesn't care who sees him cry.

I wish I could just protect him.  I love him so much.

I took one of my other sons with us and we bought school clothes for him.  He should look pretty cool.  I bought him a messengar bag today.  I think he is ready, but I'm not.

I don't think I will ever be ready.

From my world to your world......

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment