Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Eating and eating

I think he is going through a grouth spurt and he is expanding his food choices.

Monday he wanted me to buy frozen corn dogs.  He ate one of those, but at least he tried them.

Yesterday, he wanted me to pick him up early from school and take him to Wal-mart to buy steak fingers and gravy.

I didn't pick him up for that but I did go to Wal-mart before I did pick him up.  And talk about frantic - that was me at Wal-mart looking for steak fingers.  Up and down the isles I went - back and forth.  I finally found someone to hlep me and all that we found were chicken fried steak - not fingers.

So I bought it hoping for the best.  When I picked him up I told him he had better not get upset about the food.

He looked at it and wasn't happy, but when he got hungry he asked for one.  So I heated the steak in the microwave and made the gravy.  Ready!  Wrong.  He asked where the mashed potatoes were.  Ooops.

So I quickly made mashed potatoes - of course they were instant.  He ate it all.  Yeah!  Success!

Later that night after I gave him his evening pilss he asked for another one.  He not only ate one but two!  The works - chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and gravy!

Now am I going to be able to keep him full?  That will be the next question.

From my world to your world...

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment