Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I don't want to go to the doctor tomorrow!

That is what he told me tonight when I reminded him of his doctor's appointment tomorrow.

I informed him that he was going.  He had to let her know how he was sleeping and feeling.  He told me that I could tell her that he was sleeping just fine.

Nope. Not going to do it. 

Well, he thinks he has figured out a way to stay home.

He is changing the oil in my car.  That is good it needs to be changed.  But what one thing would prevent me from driving me car tomorrow? Misplacing the bolt to the oil pan!

Yes, he did.  Dear Husband said he lost it.  Son said he misplaced it.  Not 5 minutes before this happened I asked my husband to please don't let him ruin my car.

I told him he had better find the bolt now and not sometime tomorrow afternoon when the dr. appointment would be over!

From my world to your world......

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment