Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm Going to Cry

I know I shouldn't.  But guess what?  The counseling office just called and they cannot give my son to the male therapist because he can only accept clients with sooner care!

Then why in the world did they first assing him to this therapist?

Now after getting past the crying part I have to sit back and remember that it is in the Lord's hands and perhaps the therapist he is going to have will be the one the Lord knows will work best with my son.

I've just got to remember that things will work out.

Now of course if I had really good insurance then I would not be going through the schools I would be going through a private therapist but since most insurances will not cover therapy for Autism I can't do that.

From my worl to your world....

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment