Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another update

I am always afraid to say that things seem to be going good because I am afraid I will jinx it. 

But things do seem to be going pretty good.  No fight yesterday or today about going to school.

I am a little overwhelmed myself though.

I have been picking his dog up from school at different times each day and I am always worried that I am going to forget or get something wrong.

His rehab therapist was there yesterday observing him.  He must not have realized it since it didn't say anything after school and that is a good thing.

The want him to have 2 appointmnets a week now - and both will be after school.  One appointment will be with the rehab therapist and the other will be with the therapist.  While he is with the rehab they want me to meet with another therapist for ideas to use at home.

If we make the appointments at 4:15 and end at 5 that should be okay.

Today will be the first day that he has her during lunch.  He doesn't eat in the cafeteria rather he goes to another special ed classroom and eats with them.  So today he is to go there, give the dog some water, take her out, got back and eat and then go on to class and then I will pick her up.  Then about 2 hours later I will take her back and he'll finish the last hour with her.

From my world to your world.....

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment