Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This week's update

It has not been a good week.  Monday seemed fine until it was time to go horseback riding.  He didn't want to go.  When we got there he was rude and mean and only rode the beloved horse one time.  Then on the way home he proceeded to tell me what a bad mother I was and that I didn't care that he had been burned by another kid with a cigerette lighter and that he needed to stay home just one day.

Of course when I got home I emailed the principal and when read my email he was able to put everything together.  He had heard about someone with a lighter that burned another kid.

Then today he called several times - I wasn't home - and when I got the messages he told me that his dog was acting up and that she needed to come home and if she couldn't stay at school neither could he.

So I drove up to school and spoke with the principal, that is after I spoke with the therapist and the rehab therapist, and we felt he was making the dog act up.  He was given the choice of staying at school with the dog or staying at school without the dog.

He stayed.

I'm tired - but all is well that ends well.

From my world to your world........

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment